What Information We Collect About You
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information about you, including:
- Your IP address.
- The web page you were visiting before you came to our website
- The pages on our website that you visit
- The time spent on those pages, and other information about your visit, such as the device you used and the browser you used
We may also collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your email address or username when you create an account, participate in a contest or survey, or contact customer support.
How We Use the Information We Collect About You
We use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, including:
- To operate, maintain, and improve our website and services;
- To respond to your questions or inquiries;
- To send you administrative communications;
- To send you marketing communications, if you have opted in to receive such communications;
- To better understand how visitors use our website; and
- For other purposes about which we will notify you.
We may also use the information we collect about you for other lawful purposes.
We may also share your information with our service providers so they can send you administrative communications on our behalf.
With Our Business Partners
We may share your information with our business partners, such as co-sponsors of a contest or sweepstakes.
For Legal Reasons
We may disclose the information we collect about you if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to
- comply with applicable laws;
- respond to governmental requests;
- protect our rights or property; or
- protect the health or safety of our employees or members of the public.
In Connection With a Sale or Merger
In the event that we sell all or part of our business, we reserve the right to transfer your information to the buyer. We may also transfer your information in the event of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or other similar event.
Your Choices About How We Use and Share Your Information
- You have certain choices about how we use and share your information. You may, at any time:
- Opt out of marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each email;
- Access, update, or delete your account information by logging into your account; and
Please note that if you opt out of marketing communications, we may still send you administrative or other types of communications that are not promotional in nature.
Access to Your Information and Complaint Resolution
We also encourage you to contact us if you have any questions about the privacy practices. You may also file a complaint with the data protection authority in your jurisdiction. However, we would appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns before you do so.